Our Sailing Catamaran
Blue Dolphin offers almost eye to eye viewing with the whales, the only one of its kind in Hervey Bay, Queensland!
On board Blue Dolphin you are well away from the large noisy crowd usually associated with whale watch encounters. Survey for the boat is 30 passengers but we limit numbers to 20 for passenger comfort. By limiting the number of passengers it allows for you to have a more personal relationship with the whales, dolphins and the crew, which is necessary for a true eco-tourism experience.
Blue Dolphin cruises at approximately 7 – 8 knots motoring – greater with wind speed.
- Luxurious 11.6m catamaran (launched in 2011)
- Fastest day vessel – giving you more time with the whales
- Low passenger numbers (24 maximum)
- Wide decks with plenty of undercover seating
- Full walk in bathroom, 240v power, wifi enabled, hydrophone
- On board payment facilities
You can rest assured that your day will be very informative thanks to Peter’s wealth of experience and knowledge. He welcomes all your questions so please be sure to ask.